Carnival Website Issues - Excursion booking

Mom2Evie

Tonight I tried to book my excursions for our stop in Nassau. Both times when I got to the point to select which cruisers would be going on this excursion, I was linked to someone elses booking. I saw their names, cruise dates, ship, booking number & cabin number! I called tech support, but they were closed. I sent an email via the website & offered to send them the screen shots I took.

Have any of you guys experienced this? If someone else got that information about that booking, what all would they be able to access on the site with it?

Tonight I tried to book my excursions for our stop in Nassau. Both times when I got to the point to select which cruisers would be going on this excursion, I was linked to someone elses booking. I saw their names, cruise dates, ship, booking number & cabin number! I called tech support, but they were closed. I sent an email via the website & offered to send them the screen shots I took.

Have any of you guys experienced this? If someone else got that information about that booking, what all would they be able to access on the site with it?

I had problems with getting into my booking today to see if OBC was applied because of maintenance issues.????

OMG! That is just down right wrong - and a tad scary:eek:

YIKES!!! That is really really not good. And no- I have had odd problems today but nothing like that.

if you clicked onto the funpass section your private info is on there, including the cc# you used to set up your sign n sail account:( not good.

It appeared that I was still logged on as me though, so I don't know if I would have seen any of that information. I didn't want to see anything more private, so I didn't try clicking other links.

I could see the names of everyone traveling with them & based on the feeds it was going to charge me for booking, I could tell if they were children or not.

Archived