Guarantee Cabin, Deck 6 #6294 ???

katranby

Just got my guarantee cabin on Deck 6 of Allure, room 6294 (OV balcony). I was hoping for Deck 7 or 8...and will try and switch tomorrow. Are the balcony rooms loud on this deck with boardwalk right by? Any advantages to this deck vs. higher ones? Sorry...first cruise!!! Thanks!:)

Hi - I'm sailing on the Allure in May, and I'm also on Deck 6 and I have heard nothing but good things about Deck 6... it is a very over-looked deck, as I feel people are afraid they MIGHT hear things.

I know it sounds silly on paper/computer screen, but a friend of my family just went on the Allure and said if she had to do it again, they were staying on Deck 6... all close to the action and not far away from anything!!

Deck 6 is home to the Boardwalk and not too far away from a variety of things, Central Park is only 2 decks up, MDR is one deck down... not to mention the Promenade on deck 5. it seems like Deck 6 is in the middle of it all. To me, your cabin sounds like a good one. I know my cabin is not too far away from the elevators and the hallway that lead you right out to the Boardwalk.

I also think the oceanview balcony is less noiser than say the Boardwalk Balcony. Also, deck 6 is the first deck of OV balconies, meaning a sense of more at sea then on higher decks.

Good luck with your up-coming cruise.. I hope you get a cabin you like!!!

Deck 6 is home to the Boardwalk and not too far away from a variety of things, Central Park is only 2 decks up, MDR is one deck down... not to mention the Promenade on deck 5. it seems like Deck 6 is in the middle of it all.

I agree! We had cabins 6193 and 6194 and we LOVED the location. Close enough to everything, yet very quiet. We never heard any noise coming from the Boardwalk at all but it was so close to it all, to the elevators and you can just take the stairs for Central Park or MDR. Loved that deck and would book it again!

We are in 6154, oceanview balcony, for our upcoming July cruise. Glad to hear this is a good deck. I was a little nervous at first to book on this deck. Anyone know where the bed is located in this room? Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...

Archived