Fun Mobile tour in St. Martin

twospoiled

I've been researching what to do on my upcoming visit to St Martin on the Freedom of the Seas. Has anyone recently done or know someone that has done the Fun Mobile Tour? It looks like it could be fun. I was wondering how much of the island you get to see on the tour and what kind of stops it makes. Is it worth the price? Are you squished into the little car or is the amble room for two adults?

Any kind of help would be appreciated!

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure when you are going but hope it isn't too late. We just got back and we did the Fun Mobile Tour in St Martin. We booked it from the ship Celebrity Cruises prior to leaving on our cruise. We were disappointed to be honest. We paid a good dollar and half the excursion was spent on the beach that was part of a 3 star resort. We left town with only two vehicles on this tour and a guide, and I use that term loosely. We wandered through busy streets and did eventually get to some scenery but with no narration or discussion of where we just were, we had no idea if we were in the French or Dutch side. Then off to a beach for a five minute stop to view the nude beach and then off to the beach at the resort. The beach was nice but I could have done this for a fifteen dollar taxi ride. After an hour and a half we drove back to the vicinity of the ships and it was over. I do not recommend this excursion even though the vehicles were fun to drive which was a bit more than an hour total driving time.

Archived