Western Carribean Carnival Legend Cruise

denbralou

We are doing this in July going to Belize, Cozemal, Isle Roatan and Grand Cayman. This will be our first cruise. Any suggestions for us and has anyone ever done the horseback riding tour in Belize? Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks

I suggest that you go to the Ports of Call boards for each of those stops. There are soooo many choices, and it is good to see what fellow CCers recommend. One way you can get tho those boards is via the "Forum Jump" dropdown box at the bottom of this page.

In My Humble Opinion (IMHO) swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman is something to not be missed. We have done this three times, the first being through the cruiseline. I would recommend to NOT do it through the cruiseline due to the "cattle call" feel of their excursion and the cost factor. There are lots of good vendors on that island, and it is small enough that you don't have to worry about missing the ship.

Have fun planning!

I, too, would also recommend swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman. There are lots of companies with great recommendations to book privately on the Ports of Call/Caribbean board. I've booked with Nativeway in the past and had a great experience.

Swimming with the dolphins in Roatan is also an amazing experience. It is pricey and you have to book through the ship but IMO...very well worth it. But it depends on what you like and your budget. It's done in small groups of 10-12 so you do get very individualized time with the dolphins and trainers.

Have fun planning and good luck!:)

Greetings. First great ship, Legend (Spirit class) best ships in the fleet. Cozumel, check out Nachi Cocom resort. You can spend a full day on a very nice beach with chair umbrella and drinks are served to you. You can jump in the pool or the hot tub.With a swim up bar. And they feed you. And it's all inclusive. And it's $49 per person.a great deal.

Greetings. First great ship, Legend (Spirit class) best ships in the fleet. Cozumel, check out Nachi Cocom resort. You can spend a full day on a very nice beach with chair umbrella and drinks are served to you. You can jump in the pool or the hot tub.With a swim up bar. And they feed you. And it's all inclusive. And it's $49 per person.a great deal.

Been there; done that; had a fabulous day; lived to tell the story!!

Archived