Great Teen Space!!!!(and Tween)

gogoashtree

I Spent almost my whole trip in the teen space. There is almost no reason to leave. Best cruise I have been for teens. If you have a teen on the edge about going on a Disney cruise don't worry as soon as they are in vibe your bigger issue will be getting them out. Easy to meet people to hang out with. The teen only pool area is awesome because not only do you get to be away from your parents Away from the younger children that just love to splash and scream. Unlike the wonder and magic were your only option is the family pool because it is impossible to get in the kids pool it was packed withe screaming brats almost the whole time! The juice bar was wonderful. The activity were fun but my personal favorite was your own personal pod. They are cicleish seats in the wall that you can listen to you i pod in play a x box or ps2 game or just relax and read a book. During the maiden voyage not as many teens were around as there will be at any other time but i don't think that even with so many teens in one place there will be any issues because something about Disney just makes everyone happy.

Even though vibe was wonderful i did have to go eat dinner with my family my younger brother(11) was disappointing by his space at first apparently there were only a handful of tweens on the ship so the edge group was kind of board at lest until he found out the operating hours he had a blast just staying there so late. When i texted him via wave phone to tell him i was at our room so he could come now he told me he didn't want to. The tween group must get more exciting later on in the cruise because for the rest of it he couldn't stop smiling.

My friends back home told me they wanted a picture of me with at lest one Disney character. It was easy to because they tell you were they are going to be so I decide to stalk my favorite characters which is so easy to do if i had more time i would have gotten every one but you really didn't on the first one. Over all we had such a great time we are planning a five day one with Disney this summer.

Glad you had a great time. I had to look a min. because I thought you were my son as we are also from Ohio and just off the cruise. My 15 yo and 12 yo had a blast! couldn't get them out of the clubs. We have taken them on 3 other cruise (different cruise lines) and have never seen them have sooo much fun. In my book if you can make a teen happy that is a great accomplishment. We have rebooked again also!

Archived