Sandals resort

oreo4433

I was there for a week in October. I meant to ask the day price but forgot; sorry. This resort is one of their nicest. There are 2 swim up pool bar. One pool is large; I think it’s the largest in the Caribbean. Then there are maybe 3 medium sized pools. For lunch there is a nice selection of food such a buffet and café right on the beach, and Italian. On certain days there was another option a pub opened. The drinks are not watered down. If you go you must go to the smaller of the 2 swim up pool bar for most drinks; the bartender there is awesome. I can try and remember her name if you think you’re going.

So in addition to what you consume they have a pretty good water sport section. They have snorkel trips, kayaks, and hobie cats; included. At least I am assuming they are included in the day pass.

The beach has been depleted a bit as you have probably read but its long enough for a nice walk and still pretty. It’s just not real wide. Do you have any specific question that might help you decide? I think it would be worth it.

We have been thinking about going to a sandals for awhile. This is one of our ports so we thought we could check it out while we are there. It is $110.00 per person for the day. Thank you for responding, now we need to decide if this is something we want to do instead of exploring the island.

Archived