Fantastic Fun on Fascination 2/19-2/24 including Discovery Launch....TONS of Pictures

tmt218

Thanks so much for sharing the great information and photos. Kudos to you !! DH and I are well seasoned cruisers. We decided to give our two daughters and son-in-law their first cruise last Christmas to celebrate our being together as a family for 10 years. They are all in their mid-20's and the lively atmosphere on the Carnival ships seems appropriate for the ages. We all set sail on 23 May 2011 to Key West and Nassau. They are counting the days !!! Thanks again... Bethie

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great cruise. The ship and staff in very nice. They have something for everyone. I travel and cruise with my Mom and Daughter. We all have a great time.

tmt218-thank you so much for a wonderful review! I am also going to use one of your pictures as a screen saver as soon as I get to work(I was home sick today, and started reading your review and couldn't stop) but then the computer crashed and I had to wait all afternoon to tell you how much I appreciated this review. Your pictures are great!!!! We did the Fasciantion cruise to Key West and Nassau in early december, and will sail her again forthe HMC and Nassau in November. I am finally psyched for HMC! I am going to forward your review to my friend who will be cruising with my DH and me. (she has her own cabin) but I am hoping that these pictures will get her excited! Thank you so much. :)

Thanks for using one of my pictures as a screen saver. I am honored. HMC is just as beautiful in pictures as in person. I loved it there and can't wait to go back. I hope you have a great cruise. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks so much for your review and the pics. We leave out on the Fasination on April 25, 2011. Can't wait!!! :)

Thanks for reading my review! Your cruise is right around the corner. I hope you have a great time. It's a great ship!

• 2 weeks later...

So they serve DRAFT BEER on the Fasination???

Quote:

After watching the sun go down. I got ready for dinner. Tonight was the past guest party. I think it started at 7 maybe 7:15. I was excited to go. I had never been before but this was my 3rd Carnival cruise. Not sure why I didn't go last time maybe I didn't think of it then. Off we go. Free drinks yipee. I had 2 of these. They were something melon...

FascinationCruiseFeb2011119.jpg

They were yummy and for me strong. I am not much of a drinker. I would have had more but the drink waiters didn't come by very often. DM had 2 of these

FascinationCruiseFeb2011120.jpg

My DD and her friend got into the food/drink picture taking and took pictures of their food and drink.

FascinationCruiseFeb2011122.jpg

They were drinking fruit punch. They both thought it was gross. The appitizers were a chicken salad baguette and cold tomato "paste" on melba toast. The chicken salad was ok. The tomato paste thing was nasty. It reminded me of tomato paste out of the can slapped on a piece of toast. LOL We watched the movie of ships and the cute little girl doing the drawing. Didn't win. Then it was time for dinner.

• 2 months later...

Archived