fun pass problems with past guest?

CruiseTricia

Has anyone had difficulty marking past guest when filling out their fun pass? It won't let me mark that I have been a past guest. When I called Carnival they said it is not important...but....I want to make sure we get invites to the past guest party!!! Anyone else having issues? Tricia (three weeks from today is SAIL AWAY!):D

Tricia - you need to have your travel agent add your past guest number to the reservation. After that is done it will show up on the funpass system. I had the same problem and after the t/a added my # to the system everything was fine on funpass.

I had the same problem last year when I cruised the Inspiration. I am also having the same problem when trying to do the Fun Pass for this summers' cruise. I'm not too worried, though. I was still invited to the Past Guest Party last year!

It happened to me on my cruise last month. I got the same response as you when I called Carnival - "don't worry about it". It was just odd that I was the only one in the cabin that it didn't recognize and we always cruise together. When I got our docs, there was no place to check that I was a past guest because the FunPass status was complete. I did get my invitation and pin though. I had printed out the "history" page on Carnival's website listing all my previous cruises and past guest # just in case though. You shouldn't have any problem.

Thanks! I tried that - my travel agent called carnival with the past guest numbers 2 weeks ago and it still does not show up on my FunPass. Oh well, I will just assume all will be well on board. Tricia

CruiseTricia:

Call your TA back and have them call again. I had a funpass issue as well and my TA advised me they had called Carnival. I called Carnival and connected to their Funpass assistance number and they checked my account for all correspondence from my TA and the info wasn't there. Carnival cannot change your Funpass info if you went through a TA so they advised me to recontact my TA. I did so and they then corrected the issue while I was online with them and it showed up immediately in my Funpass info on Carnival.com.

I have a question...I printed out my fun pass, it is only a big blue card-like picture. It has our names on it and booking # but nothing else. On the form it had my past guest # but this does not. So my question is, should the fun pass have all the info I put in, or is this correct like this? How will they know if I am a past guest or not? Will I have to make sure of it at check in time? This is supposed to make things easier, right?

Was i supposed to print all the pages?? It only printed one. :o Is it me???

It's just that one 'big blue card-like picture.' It lists your status as 'complete.' Your booking number. Ship Name. Departure date. Each guest's name.

I guess that's it! I did the same for NCL and it printed out two pages of stuff!

I hope it makes things easier:) That works for me!

It's just the 'blue thing'.. They have all the information you entered originally in their computer system. The 'blue thing' just shows that you have, in fact, completed the funpass!

When I had trouble entering my past guest number, I called Carnival. I had booked my previous cruise through a PVP, but not this one. They adjusted the problem over the phone, and the next day I was able to insert my numbers. :) Maybe it depends on who you talk too.. :rolleyes:

Archived