Cave Tubing-Getting Put with Zipliners

DAP2

I believe I would prefer to do a private cave tubing excursion.

I'm having trouble deciding which one. .net or .com :confused:

I do NOT want to waste my time that I could be back on the ship waiting for people who are adding onto their excursion with zip lines or ATVs. Is one company or the other better with this?

Also, how long does lunch take and where is it with each company? Any food safety concerns...especially with the chicken?

Thanks!!! :)

I went with the company Jaguar Paw. I believe they might have a different name now, so just google it. I did ziplining and everyone else in the group did ziplining and cave tubing. We had a small group (about 8 to 10 total) and we were given lunch. Since I didn't do the cave tubing, one of the Jaguar Paw workers gave us a tour (unasked for, but great) of the butterfly conservatory. We tipped him $20 since he spent almost an hour with us in the conservatory then showed us the caves until the tubers got back. We rode in their air conditioned van to and from the location (about an hours ride).

Archived