WINDJAMMER on FORMAL DINING NIGHT (Spleandour of the Seas)

I am sure this question has been asked a 1000 time, but here it goes again.

1. We just dont have space for 2 tuxedo's in our luggage. Is it ok to do some very informal dining in the WINDJAMMER on FORMAL nights and leave our DINING ROOM table for those 2 or 3 evenings?
  2. Is it ok NOT to go to dinner if we dont feel like it on some evenings
  3. Do Spleandour OTS offer tables for 2?

Cruising on Spleandour OTS - 10nights Greek Isles on 12 April

Thanx for the help

I am sure this question has been asked a 1000 time, but here it goes again.

1. We just dont have space for 2 tuxedo's in our luggage. Is it ok to do some very informal dining in the WINDJAMMER on FORMAL nights and leave our DINING ROOM table for those 2 or 3 evenings?
  2. Is it ok NOT to go to dinner if we dont feel like it on some evenings
  3. Do Spleandour OTS offer tables for 2?

Cruising on Spleandour OTS - 10nights Greek Isles on 12 April

Thanx for the help

1. Yes

2. Of course. If possible, let your waiter know that you won't be coming to dinner. This way they won't hold up the table wondering if your coming. This is done as a courtesy.

3. Yes

Hello ,

We have sailed on Splendour twice , once flying with a budget airline so left all the glamour stuff at home and just took smart casual. We ate in the Windjammer for all our meals. You will often find that what is served in the MDR is also served in the Windjammer, for example the roast duck.

As someone has already said if you do decide to start in the MDR and are going to miss the formal nights it is polite to let your waiter know.

Enjoy Splendour, we have both times:)

• 2 months later...
Email rcldining@rccl.com 2 - 3 weeks prior to sailing with your request. I've always gotten my table for 2.

Thank you! just back from by Splendour of the Seas cruise. Sent the email 2 weeks before departure and everything was organized and correct on when we arrived at the Dining Room. Thank you for the tip!

Wikus

Email rcldining@rccl.com 2 - 3 weeks prior to sailing with your request. I've always gotten my table for 2.

Thank you! just back from by Splendour of the Seas cruise. Sent the email 2 weeks before departure and everything was organized and correct when we arrived at the Dining Room. Thank you for the tip!

Wikus

Archived