does anyone know what is across from the mini suites on

cruisenow09

When you are looking at the deck plans and you see a space that obviously doesn't have a cabin number in it, it's usually a storage closet.

When I was booking our cruise, and saw some empty space I too wondered what it was.

For us, one side was an Emergency Stairway and across was the supply closet.

thanks...i think i put the wrong floor...i am looking at deck 11 forward on the Dawn...i have heard stories about the space being crew areas that are loud at all hours of the day so i was curious if that was the case here...

thanks...i think i put the wrong floor...i am looking at deck 11 forward on the Dawn...i have heard stories about the space being crew areas that are loud at all hours of the day so i was curious if that was the case here...

Do you mean all the way forward? If so, that's the bridge, along with accommodations for some of the officers, including the captain. If you mean next to cabins 11501 and 11503, I agree with MMMD - that space includes a crew's stairwell and probably some storage space.

Archived