Coral Breezes

Boatingmom

Please help me decide. Carnival's excursions were just not for me.

I have decided on using Coral Breezes but can't decide between their Caye Calker Snorkel or Belize Zoo with Monkey Bay. Can anybody who has experienced these please comment. I'm traveling with a 11 &13 year old. Cave tubing is out. Bad back and a fear of snakes:eek:

We're in port for the entire day so making the tender should not be a problem.:)

Thanks in advance

Coral Breeze tours are wonderful. We've used them twice last year on stops in Belize. We did do the caye caulker/snorkel tour, however we chose to stay on Caye Caulker while the others went back out on the boat to snorkel. After their snorkel we met them back at the restaruant for lunch, and they all said the snorkeling was amazing. We totally enjoyed our day on the Caye and are thinking of going back next time we are in Belize. The boat ride to Caye Caulker was about 45 minutes, but went by so fast. The woman who was our guide and her 2 helpers on the boat were very interesting and told us a lot about Belize. The woman guide lives on Caye Caulker. The second time we were in Belize, we did the captain your own boat. It was one of the best excursions we've ever taken. The ride up through the mangroves was something I will never forget. James, our guide (which we also had going to Caye Caulker, he even remembered us) is so much fun. He made many stops along the way pointing out different birds, crocs, monkeys, and iguanas. Coral Breeze is a great company, and so easy to deal with. Will use them again and again. Enjoy whatever you decide to do, Belize is a beautiful country.

We just returned home from our cruise today and used Coral Breezes in Belize for the Cay Cauker snorkle tour and my husband, 12 year old son and I loved it! We saw the barrier reef and then were able to stand in chest deep water and see, tough and interact with stingrays and sharks (harmless kind, milk sharks I think?). We also really enjoyed our time on Cay Cauker. So much that my husband and I want to go back just there in the future. Very laid back and special place :). I would highly recommend Coral Breezes. I think we had the same captain (Henny) and she and her crew were informative, entertaining and extremely competent. Great experience!

Archived