Unexpected Blessings

Kathy & George

While on the Millennium, 2/13/05, we had lunch with the retired priest who was hired on board for services. We don't recall his name and would like to know if anyone can identify him. We would like to contact him. Since that meeting we have had some unexpected emergencies happen arround us. My DH has had some emergency training and just happened to be in the right place at the right time to offer aid to some people that needed help. Each time we have been seated eating when something has happened. Weird, but it seams that some blessings must have been given as the people who were in need have been helped at just the right moment. Thanks.

Hi Kathy & George,

The priest's name is Fr. Stephen Wiese. I am wondering about "Googling" his name. That could help find him. OR you could check with a priest near your home. My uncles were priests and they had directories which listed all priests. That may help you locate him. I hope those suggestions work out for you.

Brenda

Thanks Tired, I'm sure we will be able to find him now. He told us that he sails Celebrity often and they will be able to direct his mail, now that I know his name. We booked Holland Zuiderdam for Aug. and the Millie for April, 06'. Can't wait to get out there into the warm weather again.

Archived