Camp Carnival/Circle C ????

luvcruisin66

Hi All! I have a DS who is 11. We travel March 30 - June 7. He turns 12 in July. My question is, will it be a problem for him to go to Circle C? He is mature for his age and Camp Carnival would be too young for him. Do you know how strict they are? Will they only allow him to do Camp Carnival activities? He has loved going to Camp Carnival on past cruises, so I know would be bummed to not be able to participate in the Circle C.

Thx.

I believe it's a three month cut off. My 14 y.o. going on 15 in a month was allowed to go to Club O2 which was great because her 16 y.o cousin and 17 y.o. sister were in that group. It was great (very reassuring for me) to have all the girls together.

I'm sure you will be ok and circle C was awesome when all the girls were there! I think it will probably depend on how many kids on board, too.

I do not think they care all that much about the ages. On my most recent cruise there are a girl in Circle C who turned 16 in January. My friends and I hung out with the Club 02 kids alot because we were all 14 (15 now:D). We met a guy who was in Club 02 who was 14 and months away from turning 15. The leader in Club 02 wouldn't let us partake in their acitivites though. He said we could have if we would have signed for it in the beginning.

Hi All! I have a DS who is 11. We travel March 30 - June 7. He turns 12 in July. My question is, will it be a problem for him to go to Circle C? He is mature for his age and Camp Carnival would be too young for him. Do you know how strict they are? Will they only allow him to do Camp Carnival activities? He has loved going to Camp Carnival on past cruises, so I know would be bummed to not be able to participate in the Circle C.

Thx.

the 12-14 year kids rarely partiicpate in activities. (they are too cool at that age.

If your son wants to do activities his best bet is to stay with the 9-11 year olds.

Kids in the 12-14 age group tends to hang out together during the week.

Archived