Wine and Soda in carry on?

beverly631

Are we able to bring wine and soda in our carry-on luggage on the Jewel? I have read Prince allows one bottle of wine and others have mentioned bringing a six pack of soda, how about Norwegian Jewel? Cruise is 6 days away- very excited to get away and relax!!

Yes, no problem whatsoever. Soda and bottled water. Wine for a corkage fee - $15 per 750 ml bottle, supposedly more for a larger bottle/box but many have reported paying just the $15. Sometimes, they let you through without charging at all. Corkage fee is charged regardless of where you intend to drink the wine.

Are we able to bring wine and soda in our carry-on luggage on the Jewel? I have read Prince allows one bottle of wine and others have mentioned bringing a six pack of soda, how about Norwegian Jewel? Cruise is 6 days away- very excited to get away and relax!!

We took a 12 pack of bottled sodas in a duffel bag and there were no issues, put a luggage tag on it and showed up at the room door. I have not taken any wine, but from others on CC there is a $15.00 cork fee. Do a search and you can read more about the cork fee. Enjoy your trip.

I put 2, 12-pks of soda in one of our small roller bags with a luggage tag and just checked it with everything else.

If you plan to bring wine, I suggest you carry it so you can show it and pay the corkage fee. No sense in possibly being sent to the 'naughty' room because they saw wine in your checked bags. It wouldn't be that big of a deal because they would just charge you the fee, but it will take time to stand in the line to claim it.

Hope you have as great a time on the Jewel as we did.

Archived