45 day letter

cowgurl

I just received my letter Saturday and called this morning. I picked the bar drink coupon book. I was pleasantly surprised at what they offered. Its not like they have to do this, and I for one am always thrilled when I get something unexpected- and free at that! LOL. :) :D :)

SOme of the things that were offered:

Drink coupon book

Soda coupon book

6 oz chocolate 'funship'

decorations for your room including: Happy Anniversary, Happy B-day, Bon Voyage and a few others.

ANd photo coupons.

I cant remember what else she mentioned.

The 45 day letter is something that carnival sends out sometimes after sending them a review, comments, etc... not everyone gets one. I have gotten a bottle of red wine twice, although I would likely choose something else next time. This last time, I got my 45 day letter the day before I left on the cruise, I called and they had a bottle of wine in the cabin upon arrival... not too bad :D

Anyone know the approximate value of the drink coupons, compared with the photo coupons..?

Bottle of wine sounds good, but the DW can be somewhat picky about her choices in wine.. :)

Couple 'bucket-of-beer' coupons would be fabulous for me.. :rolleyes:

We had a letter, but it had no choices on it. It just said to call 45 days out. I did that. The person I spoke with told me it would be a 'surprise' and asked if we drank alcohol. I told her no. I guess we'll find out in 36 days.

We had a letter, but it had no choices on it. It just said to call 45 days out. I did that. The person I spoke with told me it would be a 'surprise' and asked if we drank alcohol. I told her no. I guess we'll find out in 36 days.

My letter didnt have choices listed either- When I called she went over all the choices for me to pick from....Strange they didnt do the same for you. :confused:

I truly hope you are pleasantly surprised!!

Archived