Island Tour - not through ship?

EDixter

Wanting to do a simple tour of the island (George Town, Turtle Farm, Rum Point and get dropped off at 7 mile) - anyone know of a private tour company that does such a tour? Trying to avoid the ship tours, but every private tour I found seems to be water based.

• 2 weeks later...
Wanting to do a simple tour of the island (George Town, Turtle Farm, Rum Point and get dropped off at 7 mile) - anyone know of a private tour company that does such a tour? Trying to avoid the ship tours, but every private tour I found seems to be water based.

I read on this thread about stingraycabsandtours.com they do offer several land based tours that sound interesting. Check out their site

When you arrive at the pier and start walking off the pier, there will be all kinds of people holding signs and offering Island Tours. We found 1 for a $10 Tour that offered stops at the Turtle Farm, Hell, a quick stop at the Governor's mansion and then she drops you off at either 7 Mile Island, or she will take you back to Georgetown.

The only thing is, some of the tours will not leave until the buses are COMPLETELY Full..lol So if you don't mind waiting a little bit(we only waited about 20 minutes for her to round up more people), you can get a cheap tour.

As Far as the Rum Point Part, I am not sure as we had plans to go see the StingRays with Captain Marvin in the afternoon.

Hope this helps. :)

Archived