Good Beach Bar On North End Of 7 Mile Beach Near Cemetary beach?

Snorkel Dawg

Anyone know of a good beach bar to hang out at after snorkeling Cemetary Reef off Cemetary Beach on the North end of Seven Mile Beach?

Looking for a small beach bar not a huge hotel bar, that has cold local beer & good cocktails and friendly service?

Hey Turtle,

Thank you for the fast reply! whoever said Turtle (Taggers) are slow, was wrong! :D Alfrescos sounds like the perfect place to relax after snorkeling Cemetary Reef! Thanks for posting the pics and menu link as well...I'll have the coconut shrimp & a cold beer!

S-Dawg

I am wondering, how far is this place from the Dolphin Discovery place?

We are taking a bus to the Dolphin place and some friends are going to Cemetary Beach and I would like to meet them after and maybe have a cold beer together. Can we walk there?

Also, wondering about bus fare.......I read it is 2.50, is that U.S. dollars and if not how much would it cost in american funds?

Alfresco's is about 1/4 mile from Cemetery beach and close to 2 miles from the Turtle Farm attraction area. The bus from the turtle farm to there should be about $2 US. To get from Alfresco's back to George Town will be about $2.50-$3.00 US.

Archived