Is it far from dock to the tram stop?

Can anyone tell me how far it is from where the ships dock in Lisbon to the tram stop? I have read that it's not too far a walk but we have some mobility issues and I have heard that the taxi's may not want to pick you up for a short trip. Look forward to hearing from you Lisbon experts!

There are several docking berths for Lisbon , some nearer than others. Its depends which will be yours. Generally a shuttle bus is provided to take you into the centre - Black Horse Square from where it is an easy walk to the shops. Lisbon is hilly however, so you may want to consider an excursion if you have mobility issues.

Trams 15 and 18 run along the Ave 24 de Julho towards the city. The journey takes about 15 minutes.

You will need to use the foot tunnel under the electric railway tracks to get to the tram stops, in all about 400 yards/metres walk. These trams operate frequently all day seven days a week. You can pay cash fare on board - the number 15 tram has ticket machines inside. There is a kiosk selling day passes etc at the main road close to the tram stops.

In the other direction, the number 15 tram goes to Belem and Alges, the 18 to Ajuda.

Archived