Ncl jewel may 10

hedo20

Planning on taking Metro North to Grand Central arriving at 12:25 and then cab to the pier. My question is since the May 1 cruise does not return to the port until 10AM on the 10th, and needs to clear customs and get everyone off, where should we have the cab drop us off? Just thinking that there will be alot of traffic and confusion since the ship gets in at 10 vs the usual 8AM. We are still suppose to depart at 4. We thought about coming in earlier, but I think we'll all be standing around waiting for everyone to get off the ship. Anyone encounter this before?

We've found it easiest to be dropped off right across the street. There is a protected crosswalk. Cross the street and drop off your bags. You don't have to wait in the traffic creeping up to the terminal, with the meter running. Of course, if you have a ton of luggage, this won't work too well.

We'll be returning that day :(. I would think if you arrived at the port around 1 it should be pretty clear to be dropped off right at the pier drop-off area. Have a great cruise...we can't wait! :D

Thank you!! Enjoy your cruise too!! Hurry back...we'll be waiting. LOL

Archived