burgers and dogs

Boatingmom

The cookies are nothing like as good as on RCL ...I hate Carnival crumbly cookies. The ones on RCL are soft and good. Im very picky with cookies and have never eaten on on Carnival as I can tell they arent the big soft chewy kind. they are the crumbly kind. no thanks.

You should sail on the Golden Princess- in the atrium area is a counter that is constantly baking cookies, 9 times out of 10, they are still hot and gooey, fresh out of the oven.

Hanging out on the pool deck? Once or twice a day, they send a cookie crew up there- one person is carrying fresh cookies, another person has a large tank of milk strapped to his back and a stack of plastic glasses to fill if you want milk with your cookies. For cookies, Princess is the best!

I love the nacho chips with chili and cheese...OMG... I'm not a big burger or dog eater, but they are tasty. The deli has great sandwiches...awesome, basic, grilled ham and cheese. and the pizza...aw man...i'm gaining weight thinking about it.

I am addicted to the fries on the Lido!!! MMM, they have the best fries ever!!! I also like when they do the mexican buffett, yummmy chips, salsa, taco's, sour cream and much more!! Can't wait till May 1st!!! Oh and I can not forget the goat cheese pizza and ceaser salad!!! Oh heaven!!!!

Archived