Parking at Port Everglades on a Sunday

Realblonde474

Like I need one more thing to fret over but has anyone ever had diffculty locating a parking space at Port Everglades? We are departing on Sunday 4/3 on the Solstice (I think Pier 25) and my husband wants to park at the port as opposed to taking a shuttle...

Has anyone ever had trouble locating a space?

And thanks so much for all of your advice and help...this website is wonderful.:confused:

We'll be sailing on Solstice for the fourth time on April 10. We have parked at the pier for every sail...the first two were from Pier 18. In November we sailed out of Pier 25. We had no trouble parking any time. The lot was closer at #18 and much quicker to get out of, but I wouldn't worry about not having a spot. We always get to the pier before noon, so if you arrive after 2 p.m. or so, it might be a different story. However, I really think they have more than adequate spaces.

Enjoy your cruise. It's a beautiful ship.

Elizabeth

The mid-port garage is practically across the road from terminal 25, and has 2000 spaces. There is also another surface lot beside terminal 19, which is right beside the parking garage. I haven't read any stories on here of people having an issue parking there (we don't have any first hand experience as we fly there), but as the post above suggests, getting there noon-ish or a little earlier will definitely increase your chances of getting a good spot.

If by chance the lots are full when you get there, there are a couple off-site parking lots just outside the gates of the port. Park n Fly is just to the south of Eller Dr and Park n Go is just to the north. They run constant shuttles and the wait would be minimal on your return as there are only a couple other ships in port that day.

Archived