Legend --Premium vs. Extended

boowaaccaa

Hi all-- we are looking at booking the Legend but becuase we have never done this class before it seems a bit strange to us. We really like an extended balacony (had the L shape on our last cruise and the one before we had the ones at the very back double deep over looking the wake)--LOVED both of these cabins.

NOW, when we look at the Legend the premium or extended balconies all seemed to be tucked into the ship a bit--this seems odd buecause wouldn't it obstruct your view?

Any thoughts or pictures would be appreicated!

The Legend is my favorite ship! The extended balconies are just 2 feet deeper than the regular balconies, and yes, I think they are all tucked in a bit (the Legend doesn't have straight hallways...they jut out and then go back in again). It doesn't really impact your view much. The aft balconies are probably like the other ships'....deeper. Because of the sloping of the ship, you would get the most shade on deck 4 aft, with less as you go higher.

There are premium balcony cabins where the cabin is larger, as is the balcony (located starboard side near the aft elevator). Our favorite cabins are located port side by the aft elevator...the cabin is regular size but the balcony is HUGE! Those are 6232, 7258 and 8232. The ones right behind them also have the huge balcony, but I believe they are all handicapped cabins, so you could get bumped if they need one. Here's a photo of 7258...it was classified as an 8J, I believe.

P1000098.jpg

Archived