Looking for a tour that's good for kids

alcie

We're going to have our DD's ages 6 and 3 with us for our FOS sailing in July. We would like to see Coral World and spend some time at the beach. I wouldn't mind doing a small amount of shopping just to pick up some souvenirs but I don't want the kids to get bored or too worn out either. So, does anyone have recommendations for a tour that sees both Coral World and the beach but won't do an island history tour with it? Also, if the tour company includes car seats or a van where we could leave the car seat while stopped that would be ideal.

You can easily do Coral World and Coki on your own, just catch an open air safari taxi and go to CW first, that way when you are done there you can walk down the stairs and you are at Coki, but you can still use the restrooms at CW. I don't think you will have much luck with getting a car seat, I don't remember ever seeing seatbelts, I would say hold the 3 yr. old in your lap. When you are ready to head back there are alway's plenty of taxi's in the parking lot and have them drop you off in the shopping area if you wish. Have a great vacation, the beach at Coki is perfect for small kids, soft sand and they have dog biscuits to feed the fish so your children will be able to see them up close.

Check the " family" forum about car seats. There is no way to afix the car seat to the seat in the open air safari taxis and may be no seat belts to do same in the van taxis. IMO car seats do not work in the Caribbean as most islands do not have seat belt or car seat laws. Generally speaking the cars do not go very fast as the roads are steep, narrow and winding.

B.

Archived