Kid friendly shore excursion companies?

alcie

We're going to have our DD's ages 6 and 3 with us for our FOS sailing in July. We would like to see the Butterfly Farm and spend some time at the beach. I wouldn't mind doing a small amount of shopping just to pick up some souvenirs but I don't want the kids to get bored or too worn out either. So, does anyone have recommendations for a tour that sees both the butterfly's and the beach but won't do an island history tour or drop us at some obscure shopping area? Also, if the tour company includes car seats or a van where we could leave the car seat while stopped that would be ideal.

I would just get a taxi to Le Gallion beach which is near the butterfly farm - we were there in early feb with DS 10 and twin DD's 7 and it is a great beach for the kids. It is a secluded bay, the water is shallow and very clear and we had the best time.

Archived