Norwegian Gem - May 15, 2011 - NYC to Bermuda

ABBAbear

Just wondering if anyone else will be on this cruise. Have sailed on the Gem before and didn't have any luck with the FOD meeting (NOBODY showed up) so I'm hoping to perhaps make some friends on this cruise. I'll be with one of my best friends who always cruises with me. We made great friends on our last cruise and who knows about this one...

ABBAbear aka David

We are leaving the same day for Bermuda, but on Celebrity Summit! We'll wave:p Can't wait to get back there. My partner and I have been on 9 Bermuda cruises so far and two for this year. We have a friend who will be on your cruise and she's related to Sherrie, the future cruise planner.

Have a great day

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

My partner and I will be on the Gem May 15th as well. We have friends going on the Celebrity Summitt May 15th as well - so plan on meeting at The Frog and Onion for some drinks while we are docked.

Let us know if anyone else will be on the Gem - we will be sure to be at the Friends of Dorothy meetings most days, but will try and be there the 1st day to meet as many people as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellows!

My partner Chris and I will also be on the Gem, May 15th! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it... I managed to put together an outfit because I hear they have a white party...

I would love to meet up for drinks on the ship one evening!

Has anybody been to Bermuda? I have not, though I have been to the Caribbean several times.

This is also my first time on Norwegian.

Hoping they have Karaoke, as Carnival did. I am happier when I am singing!

Doug

Michael,

Drinks at the Frog and onion sound good. Pick a day and time! Our Summit itinerary is almost identical to the Gem. I wish I had switched to the Gem after our Dawn cruise was canceled!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - sounds great. Glad to know more family will be on board. NCL has their white party - so be ready !!!

We have been to Bermuda twice already, but never docked at King's Wharf. Looking forward to some R&R. We will be at the first Friend of Dorothy meeting so we can meet up with everyone. Also when we sail past the statute of liberty we will be on the top front right side of the ship (best place to get a great picture), then we will stay on top past the the Verizano Bridge.

Lets meet up - if you want in the meantime - email us this week at clubmichael1@yahoo.com

Michael & Ed

Hey fellows!

My partner Chris and I will also be on the Gem, May 15th! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it... I managed to put together an outfit because I hear they have a white party...

I would love to meet up for drinks on the ship one evening!

Has anybody been to Bermuda? I have not, though I have been to the Caribbean several times.

This is also my first time on Norwegian.

Hoping they have Karaoke, as Carnival did. I am happier when I am singing!

Doug

That sounds good guys - we are having drinks with the other straight couple on Wednesday around 9 for their anniversary, so pretty open for any other time with you. Depending of your schedule - we could have some "welcome to bermuda" drinks on Wednesday earlier. We can do happy hour around 2:30 (it's from 1:30-3:30). Email us back at clubmichael1@yahoo.com - we can share pics...

Michael,

Drinks at the Frog and onion sound good. Pick a day and time! Our Summit itinerary is almost identical to the Gem. I wish I had switched to the Gem after our Dawn cruise was canceled!

Paul

Hey Paul - if you see this, lets try and meet up Wednesday at Frog and Onion around 2:30ish

That sounds good guys - we are having drinks with the other straight couple on Wednesday around 9 for their anniversary, so pretty open for any other time with you. Depending of your schedule - we could have some "welcome to bermuda" drinks on Wednesday earlier. We can do happy hour around 2:30 (it's from 1:30-3:30). Email us back at clubmichael1@yahoo.com - we can share pics...

Archived