Solstice Cruise Photos

blksmooth

I am about to cruise on the Solstice. Does Celebrity have a better way of locating your photos, or do you have to shuffel through everyones pictures to find your own? I hear that another cruise line has a Facial recognition application and you can see your photos based on your face.

We just left Solstice on Sunday :( They did have visual recognition software that allowed us to preview our photos on the TV in our stateroom. However, I am not sure if we could have ordered them from there. (We opted for the low-tech method you described below to locate and purchase prints.) Anyone else know?

Just got off (same sailing as Mrs. Tiki). There was a touch screen by the photo area - you put in your cabin number and all your photos popped up (not sure how they did that).

Have a great cruise.

Just got off (same sailing as Mrs. Tiki). There was a touch screen by the photo area - you put in your cabin number and all your photos popped up (not sure how they did that).

When we sailed Constellation last year they swiped your cruise card before shooting the pictures. So, they link the pictures to your account and thus to your cabin number.

Archived