Carnival 24hr pizza

danman252

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=magenta]I completely agree that the taste of the pizza isn't what it used to be.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]The crust used to be very crispy and the flavor was great. Not now..Very soggy and the cheese is kindof gross..[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Can you order a custom made pizza? Such as mix up what items you want on it....like pepperoni and mushroom..etc?[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]I've never tried to do a special order...[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Is the garlic bread available from the pizza bar?[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]I 've never tried it...but now I must.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Thanks,[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Carla[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[quote=Riley's Mom;28403794][B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=magenta]I completely agree that the taste of the pizza isn't what it used to be.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]The crust used to be very crispy and the flavor was great. Not now..Very soggy and the cheese is kindof gross..[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Can you order a custom made pizza? Such as mix up what items you want on it....like pepperoni and mushroom..etc?[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]I've never tried to do a special order...[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Is the garlic bread available from the pizza bar?[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]I 've never tried it...but now I must.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Thanks,[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ff00ff]Carla[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
[/quote]

And with 24 hour notice you can have even more choices.

Archived