Paradise Beach - Jetskis?

emen822

I've only been to Cozumel once with my family and we went to Paradise Beach (but then ended up in San Francisco beach :confused:). Anyway, I didn't like the beach because there was tons of seeweed and the fumes from the jetskis just ruined my beach atmosphere. ;) That was years ago and I'm wondering if its still the same. We are headed back there next month and right now Paradise is on my list because of the new large pool (I have two teenage girls who prefer pool to the ocean :rolleyes:). I also didn't like the way they jammed people in chairs with about an inch to spare in between. Is that still the same? Any other suggestions? We are just looking for nice beach day, beautiful ocean, soft sand, etc. where we can also get some food/drinks, ocean toys are not a must. Thanks for your help.

Mary

I've only been to Cozumel once with my family and we went to Paradise Beach (but then ended up in San Francisco beach :confused:). Anyway, I didn't like the beach because there was tons of seeweed and the fumes from the jetskis just ruined my beach atmosphere. ;) That was years ago and I'm wondering if its still the same. We are headed back there next month and right now Paradise is on my list because of the new large pool (I have two teenage girls who prefer pool to the ocean :rolleyes:). I also didn't like the way they jammed people in chairs with about an inch to spare in between. Is that still the same? Any other suggestions? We are just looking for nice beach day, beautiful ocean, soft sand, etc. where we can also get some food/drinks, ocean toys are not a must. Thanks for your help.

Mary

Jet skis are run from the NORTH end of Paradise Beach. They have a huge beach area so if you are at the SOUTH end...you will have no problems.

AS for the seaweed, sadly whatever affects PB will affect all of the other beach resorts because all the resorts run together.

The pool is beautiful. IT truly looks like a completely different resort. We were just there in January.

As for the chair being close together...we have never had an issue with just moving them. Lots of people move them into the water along the shoreline etc.

Jet skis are run from the NORTH end of Paradise Beach. They have a huge beach area so if you are at the SOUTH end...you will have no problems.

AS for the seaweed, sadly whatever affects PB will affect all of the other beach resorts because all the resorts run together.

The pool is beautiful. IT truly looks like a completely different resort. We were just there in January.

Thank you. Do you recall if the pool is closer to the North end of Paradise beach? It does look amazing in all the pictures I have seen. Also, I think I remember reading that it is heated?

Sitting on the beach. Using their free WiFi:-)

No seaweed,..not too crowded, we are sitting on the beach area in front of the pool area and watertoys in ocean. Only saw 1 jetski and they are behind the roped off area, so they haven't bothered us at all..

Sitting on the beach. Using their free WiFi:-)

No seaweed,..not too crowded, we are sitting on the beach area in front of the pool area and watertoys in ocean. Only saw 1 jetski and they are behind the roped off area, so they haven't bothered us at all..

Thank you for taking the time to post! Hope you had a great day there! :D

Archived