Beach Hopping

Wake2port

In St Kitts, I am not interested the usual touristy stops, the only touristy thing that interests me is the Black Rocks, and MT Liamuiga views. I would love to spend a bit of time at some beaches Cockleshell Beach, Frigate Bay, Turtle Beach as well as South Friars Bay beach, I dont know how far away these beaches are from one another, but i think it would be fun to spend the day Beach Hopping. Perhaps see 3 or 4 beaches spend an hour or two at each and enjoy scenic drives along the way from one to the other! I have emailed Royston for pricing. Can anyone shed some light on this idea? would it be better to hire a Taxi when i get to port?

• 3 years later...
In St Kitts, I am not interested the usual touristy stops, the only touristy thing that interests me is the Black Rocks, and MT Liamuiga views. I would love to spend a bit of time at some beaches Cockleshell Beach, Frigate Bay, Turtle Beach as well as South Friars Bay beach, I dont know how far away these beaches are from one another, but i think it would be fun to spend the day Beach Hopping. Perhaps see 3 or 4 beaches spend an hour or two at each and enjoy scenic drives along the way from one to the other! I have emailed Royston for pricing. Can anyone shed some light on this idea? would it be better to hire a Taxi when i get to port?

This is exactly what I'm interested in this December. Does anyone have any insights on this???

The beaches you mention are strung out for several miles on the southeastern tail of the island - the Frigates close to port and Cockleshell at the far end of the peninsula. The road between gets several hundred feet high and there are photogenic views from here as well. You would either need to hire someone for a custom tour or rent a car.

There are plenty of taxi/tour operators at the port. I am sure you could find someone who could accommodate your needs. You could have them drop you off at the beachs and either wait or come back for you. Agree on an itinerary and price and pay at the end of the day at the port.