Where is everyone on Splendor right now?

stargate fan

I love looking at Splendor's cams. http://www.infocruise.it/infoCarnival/ShipInfo.asp?name=Splendor&channel=2

But where is everyone? According to my calculations, it's about 10:50 am (PST) and there is no one at the pool. But the TV is playing, and has been playing non-stop.

Check the weather maps: the cold front that just dumped heavy (and that's "heavy" as in what the rest of the world means when they say "heavy" and not "heavy" as it's meant in LA, i.e. "I have to use my windshield wipers so it's heavy") rains on SoCal and quite a bit of snow on the mountains is chasing Carnival Splendor. No one from LA is equipped to handle it so they're all hanging inside until they're out of it. Remember that it's a known physical fact that water freezes at 49 F in SoCal. :)

Check the weather maps: the cold front that just dumped heavy (and that's "heavy" as in what the rest of the world means when they say "heavy" and not "heavy" as it's meant in LA, i.e. "I have to use my windshield wipers so it's heavy") rains on SoCal and quite a bit of snow on the mountains is chasing Carnival Splendor. No one from LA is equipped to handle it so they're all hanging inside until they're out of it. Remember that it's a known physical fact that water freezes at 49 F in SoCal. :)

LOL.

Living in NH, I wear flip flops and t-shirts when the temps hit 65 degrees. :eek:

It's snowing outside right now and 37 degrees-happy first full day of spring. :rolleyes:

LOL.

Living in NH, I wear flip flops and t-shirts when the temps hit 65 degrees. :eek:

It's snowing outside right now and 37 degrees-happy first full day of spring. :rolleyes:

When it hit 50 last week I broke out the flip flops myself. It got close to 60 and I had to take me sweater off it was so hot. Gotta love New England!!

those first and last days are always so cold and windy. it was always a ghost town up on deck.

That is not true. It all depends on the weather. We were out by the pool on our first sea day in December. In April we froze our butts off. August was too hot we couldn't even use our balcony.

The windy day will be the last sea day back.

When it hit 50 last week I broke out the flip flops myself. It got close to 60 and I had to take me sweater off it was so hot. Gotta love New England!!

It got up to 70 last Friday. We opened the windows on the house. It was wonderful.

Did you get much snow today? Our lawn got completely covered but the roads stayed mainly clear.

Archived