Ecotours?

Thebox

Considering this company for the Caye Caulker/Shark Ray Alley tour - but have found little info on the cc boards about them. Only found one mention and it was very positive, which is why I've investigated on line. Would feel more comfortable if they were a bit more popular with cc members. Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we used ecotours for an Ambergris Caye/shark ray alley tour. Search for my review around Feb of 2010.

But a quick review. This excursion required us to take a little Cessna over to Ambergris Caye to snorkel.

Very impressive outfit. They met us at the pier in Belize City with a hand held sign and walked us through the whole day. Including taking us to the airstrip and returning us to the cruise ship pier. There was someone who met us on Ambergris to walk us over to the snorkel and dive shop.

It was one of the best excursions we have ever done. We were so impressed with San Pedro and Ambergris Caye, we stayed on the Caye for a week in Sept 2010.

If you have more specific questions about ecotours, my email address in in my avatar profile.

Michael

Also did the flight and snorkeling tour with Ecotours, the flight to San Pedro and two snorkeling stops, with time (on your own) on beach for lunch before flight back. Some of the best snorkeling I have ever done. Liked it so much have it booked again in Oct.

Archived