Ipod

deb4kids

I know this is a cruise ship, but some hotels have outlet connected to the televisions, so I wasn't sure. I will def look for the one from Target.

Thanks!

The standard iPod chargers are small enough to bring along and will work on the ship. I always have an extra at home just in case I leave one in a hotel room (which I have done). Go to Amazon and get the actual iPod charger. Much cheaper and they are actual iPod chargers.

I always have an extra at home just in case I leave one in a hotel room (which I have done).

Check out the lost and found the next time you go to a hotel. I figure we are all just shuffling them around. I have left mine at XYZ hotel, snag a new one at ABC hotel. The last time, housekeeping brought up 12 for me to choose from!!!

I know this is a cruise ship, but some hotels have outlet connected to the televisions, so I wasn't sure. I will def look for the one from Target.

Thanks!

cruise ship cabins are nothing like hotel rooms- for one there will ONLY be one outlet so take an extension cord for all the chargers.

Check out the lost and found the next time you go to a hotel. I figure we are all just shuffling them around. I have left mine at XYZ hotel, snag a new one at ABC hotel. The last time, housekeeping brought up 12 for me to choose from!!!

LOL. Great idea! Easier than when I left my actual iPod in Hawaii with over 7000 songs on it. Thank god it's always backed up, but the expense of buying a new iPod was not nice. It was "never found" by the hotel staff.

Archived