Meals on Board the Ship

mbguill

I avoid the buffet whenever possible. Except for "off times" (like middle of the afternoon), I've never been at the buffet when there have been no lines, and can rarely find a table to sit at once I have a plate of food!

We always go to the MDR for breakfast. Quiet, orderly, you're served. And if you don't want to sit at a big table with strangers, just say that when you arrive! Ask for a table for 2 (or however many in your party) and you'll be seated that way! Same for lunch.

On port days, assuming we're not in port!, we'll eat at one of the smaller venues.

Actually the Buffet is quite tasty and usually offers a nice selection. If one arrives right when it opens there are no lines at all. Of course if one follows the 'lemmings' then there can be lines but I have never seen them too long.

As you can see the Salad Bar is quite nice.

5472364512_0cc29b8624.jpg

Jackson Visit and Carnival Cruise 10-Valentines Day 432 by capndinghy, on Flickr

Archived