Safest cave tubing in April??

Boatingmom

We are a group of four with some anxiety about cave tubing. Spiders, snakes, dark, and mine is getting back to the ship in time. Does anybody STRONGLY recommend one company over another ?? Traveling with an OC husband:o and neurotic 13 and 11 year old. :eek:

Go on Cavetubing.com and book with them! we used them 4 years ago and LOVED IT! they were all so friendly and helpful...even helped carry your tube if needed. They entertained us on the bus ride there and even shared island liquor with us.:)

You will walk thru the rainforest(jungle) area to get to the tubbing but it is not scary at all. just beautiful!

After tubbing, u will stop along the way for chicken and rice lunch at your expense, but i think it was only around $5 a person.

MY kids who were 7 and 13 at the time LOVED IT! I was 4 months pregnant and it was completely safe for me as well as my 60 year old mom.

Book and enjoy!!

Archived