Snorkerling-Island marketing v. Ecotours??

Boatingmom

I may be going to Goffs Caye. Through the ship (Carnival Legend) it is only a 3.5 hr excursion. Through Island Marketing it's 4.5 and through Ecotours it's 4. I know Carnival excursions leave directly from the ship however I'd like to go to the Tourist Village to look around too. So....Anybody have any experience with thest two companies to help me decide? How's the help, the equipment? The boat ride? The rum punch?:D

Help tip the scales;)

• 2 months later...

Its funny I cant get a single answer on this question either. What is wrong with this forum? Dont talk about boats or equipment. Maybe we'll have to to use ccl or just try Cay Cauker on our own. Leaning toward Cay Cauker on our own, so what is wrong with the boats in Belize, what is wrong with the equipment, and the snorkle tours in Belize? Will from sunny fl is the only one answering the question which apparently he is affiliated. Why dont we get any answers?:(

Its funny I cant get a single answer on this question either. What is wrong with this forum? Dont talk about boats or equipment. Maybe we'll have to to use ccl or just try Cay Cauker on our own. Leaning toward Cay Cauker on our own, so what is wrong with the boats in Belize, what is wrong with the equipment, and the snorkle tours in Belize? Will from sunny fl is the only one answering the question which apparently he is affiliated. Why dont we get any answers?:(

Not affiliated with Coral Breeze in any way, only one of their happy customers.

The boat & equipment are fine, gets us there & back in comfort.

A fine fun day !

What eles is there to say ?

Ok Will in sunny FL how long does it take Coral Breeze to get to Cay Caulker as it takes the taxi 45 minutes. If they get there faster it would be nice to know.

Some of the reviews say they cut out time at each of the snorkle spots and at Cay Caulker to fill up there boats. There are no really good reviews on this forum or trip advisor for any tour snorkle company. Makes me nervous but I may dive in anyway. I sure will let everyone know how it went.

• 2 weeks later...

well rendal - I have the same question. Trying to decide which to book. Saw some negative reviews with the one I had planned on booking and then a positive on ecotours but when I went to their website, the last guest comment was from 2008. I was really hoping to get some good advice here to help me decide.

When do you go?

Archived