Our First Cruise on the Grandeur

Coco85

Hi All

I am quite new to the site and after looking at lots of cruises we finally decided on going on a Med/Europe cruise with RCI on the Grandeur of the seas sailing from Palma :)

We have just had our holiday tickets as we go on 8th May :D but as a cruise virgin I have a few questions.

This new drinks package do you think it is worth the money? Hubby and I are not big drinkers but it would be nice to have the beer/wine package so we are not worrying about what bill we will get at the end of our stay.

Also noticed the prices are in dollars, would this have to be paid in US Dollars or can we use our visa debit card?

Also noticed they do a soda and water package, this seems quite expensive but again what are the prices like on board?

And as for excursions, wow there are lots to choose from is there any you highly recommend that we do?

Thank you in advance.

Stacey x

Hi All

I am quite new to the site and after looking at lots of cruises we finally decided on going on a Med/Europe cruise with RCI on the Grandeur of the seas sailing from Palma :)

We have just had our holiday tickets as we go on 8th May :D but as a cruise virgin I have a few questions.

This new drinks package do you think it is worth the money? Hubby and I are not big drinkers but it would be nice to have the beer/wine package so we are not worrying about what bill we will get at the end of our stay.

Also noticed the prices are in dollars, would this have to be paid in US Dollars or can we use our visa debit card?

Also noticed they do a soda and water package, this seems quite expensive but again what are the prices like on board?

And as for excursions, wow there are lots to choose from is there any you highly recommend that we do?

Thank you in advance.

Stacey x

Hi Stacey

We have a roll call for this sailing with a few of us on it, this will be our first cruise too!

Did you get tickets sent out from a travel agent??

Louise xx

Hi Stacey

We have a roll call for this sailing with a few of us on it, this will be our first cruise too!

Did you get tickets sent out from a travel agent??

Louise xx

Hello hun

Are you going on the same date? I work at Ilkeston Co-op Travel so just printed off my tickets from the Royal Caribbean website as we got an email through saying the E tickets were ready to print off.

Stacey xxx

Hello hun

Are you going on the same date? I work at Ilkeston Co-op Travel so just printed off my tickets from the Royal Caribbean website as we got an email through saying the E tickets were ready to print off.

Stacey xxx

Yes we go on the 8 May as well, can't wait! :D

We have to wait for our travel agent to send the tickets out which hopefully won't be too long then

Louise x

Yes we go on the 8 May as well, can't wait! :D

We have to wait for our travel agent to send the tickets out which hopefully won't be too long then

Louise x

Woo hoo :)

Hope you have a great time hun. xxx

Archived