Is there a min. age for the zipline?

Does anyone know if there is a minimum age to ride on the ship's zipline? I read somewhere it's 52" but didn't say an age. My daughter is 8 and 52". Thanks!

This information can be found on RCCL's website and by conducting a search on the threads. It appears that it's not so much about age as it is Height and Weight requirments.

Zipline must be at least 52" tall to participate and weigh a maximum of 275 pound, also must at least weigh 75 pounds.

Flowrider must be at least 52" tall to Boogie Board, and/or 58" to Stand Up Surf.

My 7 year old made it just for the weight and would not have made the height but they measured her with her shoes on. She zip lined twice then 2 guys tracked us down, measured her without shoes and told us she couldn't do it anymore, she was just glad she got to do it at least once.

My 8-year-old needs to grow 3 inches and gain 26 pounds in the next 6 months or she's going to be heart-broken! :eek:

She will turn 9 on the cruise itself and has told me that 9-year-olds get to zip-line and use the flow-rider! Poor thing wants to be a grown up girl SO bad.

Guess I better break out the miracle grow and start feeding her lead pellets over the summer!

Archived