Vancouver - choice of 3 hotels?

Hi Vancouverites! We're down to choosing for a mid-September stay: St. Regis, Georgian Court or Listel. Any of these better or worse than the others - location, construction, etc.? Any and all feedback - I appreciate all the in-depth info you have given members down to when renovations are being done - is appreciated. And Putterdude, we'll wave as we go by on the Princess on 9/21! :)

The St. Regis is the closest to Canada Place but a redo of a much older hotel which I was never fond of. Listel is OK with its Robson St. address...but I would likely choose the Georgian Court...it is kind of a sleeper with cruisers as it is a bit out to the mix of things but you will still be in that $10 cab ride to Canada Place. There is currently construction going on at BC Place Stadium in the next block from the GC but by mid-September that won't be an issue. I will be watching for you.

Can't comment on the St. Regis. But I have stayed in both of the others.

I would put the Listel at number one IF you get a good (better than the other) price and breakfast next door at Odoul's.

Agree with Pd comments on the Georgian Court and locations of both

plus the great restaurant the William Tell there has closed. They do have breakfast and a small grill next door which are fine.

Archived