Cabin 11729 Oasis of the Seas

mochi

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? This is the last boardwalk balcony cabin on deck 11 above the Aqua Theater. I'm tempted to book this because it will give us a view of both the boardwalk and the ocean. But, is it too noisy being so close to the Aqua Theater? BTW, is this too high up to enjoy viewing the aquatic shows from the balcony?

I'm also picturing going out on the balcony and coming face-to-face with a rock climber :eek: Would appreciate any inputs. I'm hoping to book our cruise tonight. Thanks!

We had 10729: and would book it again in a heartbeat! Noise did not bother us at ( until Saturday morning when time to disembark..but I was in a grumpy mood anyway!). Great view of the aqua theatre and the board walk and the wake!!

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? This is the last boardwalk balcony cabin on deck 11 above the Aqua Theater. I'm tempted to book this because it will give us a view of both the boardwalk and the ocean. But, is it too noisy being so close to the Aqua Theater? BTW, is this too high up to enjoy viewing the aquatic shows from the balcony?

I'm also picturing going out on the balcony and coming face-to-face with a rock climber :eek: Would appreciate any inputs. I'm hoping to book our cruise tonight. Thanks!

We had it for the Halloween Cruise......Great room.....yes you can hear noise.....mainly during the Aqua Show but that is about it. I will post more and pictures tonight.

Mike B.....But i am in california so it will be later tonight...Book It.....it is a great location....long walk from the elevator though...you must like walking. :)

Thank you for your feedback. I am leaning towards booking it, but need to convince the rest of my group to book the cabins next door. We all want to stay together so it'll be easier for the kids to meet up. The others are leaning towards booking Central Park balcony cabins, which are cheaper (at least on this sailing), and quieter.

• 1 year later...

Archived