NCAA Basketball tourney- is it on Carnival Saturday and Monday?

jaredsdad

Going on the Fascination Saturday and really wanna watch the FINAL FOUR Saturday and the NCAA Championship (VCU vs Butler) on Monday night. Not sure if the channel carrying it is carried on Carnival. Anyone know the channel, and if Carnival Fascination carries it?

I guess the expensive alternate is to buy internet cafe time and try watching it on line at Justin.tv or a pay per view package from the network carrying it. This option could cost more than the cruise!

I'm not sure about your ship but the Sensation had it this past weekend. It was on the big screen in the lounge where the comedian show is (can't remember the name of that lounge :o) I would think that the Fascination would have it as well.

It will be on the local CBS affiliate from Denver CO. I am not sure if they will show it in a lounge, or the big screen but you can always watch in your cabin. I would also bet that the sports bar will have it on as well, though quite smokey in there...

Just wondering the same thing. Will be on the ship Sat. but not sunday. Hubby already told me he may be late picking me up from the airport Monday.

I am a true blue, UK alumni, fan. But if it's UK and VCU in the final game, I don't really care who wins. VCU has done an amazing job thus far and deserve it if they win.

However that more than likely won't happen......

Archived