Price Change

Hi I have tried to search for an answer to this question but didnt find anything.

My question is I noticed yesterday when I went to finish the set sail passes that the price of my cruise went down approx $59.00 for the cabin will that show up as an onboard credit or will it be credited to my card?

Thank you

Unless you booked your cruise prior to May 17, 2010, you can no longer get any price drops after final payment. Any cruises booked after that date are allowed to take price drops up to final payment. If you have already paid your final, then you will not get any OBC for the price drop (unless you meet the criteria above). If a category higher than yours had dropped to what you paid, you might be able to get an upgrade but would have to call.

Also, whenever you do see a price drop prior to final, you must call either Royal (if you booked direct) or your TA to have them reprice your cruise. There is no automatic repricing of any cruise with anyone. You must be aware and act on any price changes.

Hi I have tried to search for an answer to this question but didnt find anything.

My question is I noticed yesterday when I went to finish the set sail passes that the price of my cruise went down approx $59.00 for the cabin will that show up as an onboard credit or will it be credited to my card?

Thank you

It mostl likely was a drop in Taxes & Fees it should show up as an OBC.(fully refundable)

it shows it on the royal site I booked directly through royal and there is a message that says to recieve rate an id needs to be shown, there was a discount for Ma residence which we are I am thinking maybe I didn't select that in the pull down when I finalized the

If the rate dropped because they came out with a residency rate after final payment and you've already paid, again the issue of whether you booked prior to May 17, 2010 comes into play.

Unless you booked before that, you are not eligible for any price drops that occur after final payment. That includes residency, senior, etc. So if it's a residency price drop and you booked after May 17, 2010, you are not eligible to get it.

You can certainly call Royal and inquire. I'm sure they will check and let you know.

Archived