Lirica Documents ...and kids questions

themanagement

It is Mar 9 and I sail on Mar 20 Lirica. No documents yet. :eek:

I called my TA on Sunday 3/6 and they said MSC was sending documents on Monday. Wednesday I followed up with TA and now they say that I am cruising "ticketless" and that most of the Lines have started this Feb1. They sent an e-mail confirmation that I am supposed to take to the dock and all is well. Well, not with me if after I fly 2400 miles to the port and find that I can't get on. Also, no info on excursions, ship maps, formal nights, policies, etc.etc.etc. :confused: I guess it'll be a real adventure.

Questions regarding anyone who has sailed Lirica with kids. My wife and I are taking our two children, both under 10. Any info on the IPIRATI children's room, activities, babysitting, ect. would be appreciated.

Also, thanks to Lilabell for the recent fantastic review!

Hi Management,

Your welcome and I hope we helped with our review. I Pirati for the kids is very colorful and inviting. However, I have to tell you, on our cruise 2/4 we could count only 6 or so children on the cruise. I hope they won't be bored. I took out the daily programs and they state "Sara awaits all children" from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. pretty much each day.

Thanks Mike, I'm pretty sure either my TA or MSC completely dropped the ball and now the TA is doing a tap dance. Not much I can do about it at this point except to see if anyone else is in the same boat (or off the same boat).

Lilabell, yes your review was extremely helpful in putting to rest most of the concerns regarding earlier posts from trips last year. I am looking forward to the experience and particularly the exotic ports. Thanks also for your observations of the kids' activities.

Thanks Mike, I'm pretty sure either my TA or MSC completely dropped the ball and now the TA is doing a tap dance. Not much I can do about it at this point except to see if anyone else is in the same boat (or off the same boat).

Lilabell, yes your review was extremely helpful in putting to rest most of the concerns regarding earlier posts from trips last year. I am looking forward to the experience and particularly the exotic ports. Thanks also for your observations of the kids' activities. If there were only 6 on board, it is unlikely that I'll hear any first hand experiences.

Archived