Fridge in room?

valuv2travel

First time crusing and will be in a balcony. Is there an in room fridge that can be used to keep things cold? Or is it like a mini bar fridge that you get charged for moving things around? Also, are you able to bring milk onboard for your children? My toddler currently drinks whole milk and it doesn't look like whole milk is offered on board.

Thanks!

First time crusing and will be in a balcony. Is there an in room fridge that can be used to keep things cold? Or is it like a mini bar fridge that you get charged for moving things around? Also, are you able to bring milk onboard for your children? My toddler currently drinks whole milk and it doesn't look like whole milk is offered on board.

Thanks!

oh i would be worried the milk will go bad. Mini frdiges in the cabin are more like coolers and do not keep things cold.

Our grand daughter drinks lots of milk and did good with the milk onboard. Also available is the choc milk.

What ship are you on? some CCL have them,some don't. I agree with 2nd poster, the fridges don't get very cold. We bring a polar bear, light weight cooler, that we pack will ice and keeps items cold FOREVER!!!!!

Does anyone know if there are fridges on the Legend?

Is the milk free, or do you need to pay for it? We're on the Valor.

free- you will find it at the buffet, room service and the main dining room.

You can also find apple juice in th emorning at the buffet or through room service

Is the milk free, or do you need to pay for it? We're on the Valor.

All of the cabins on Conquest Class ships have a 'fridge' in them but, as others have said, they're very limited. They're really intended to keep already cold items cold... not to make warm items cold.

:)

In our experience, the mini "fridges" keep already cold items, cool.

If you put a cold milk from the buffett in the "fridge" after breakfast, it will be lukewarm by dinner.

Definitely NOT cold.

Bill

My toddler currently drinks whole milk and it doesn't look like whole milk is offered on board.

Thanks!

Correct me if I am wrong but I could swear they have the whole milk.. along with 2% ..skim and chocolate:confused:

Correct me if I am wrong but I could swear they have the whole milk.. along with 2% ..skim and chocolate:confused:

I can't remember if it was vitamin D or whole milk.

I usually just grab a 2% or chocolate milk.

But there is definitely 4 varieties.

Bill

Archived