Help! Just Changed Cabins On Miracle 8/7/05

oceanmysteries

Hi all, It took me long enough, but we originally booked Combo Cabins very foward on the ship, 7105 and 7107 an inside connecting to a balcony cabin. Well, after the great info from these boards, those who have just sailed in these exact cabins said the balcony cabin was pretty useless among other great reasons to CHANGE....

Well I did it, I Changed... I now booked two connecting Balcony cabins : 7228 and 7232 Starboard side Atrium on the other.....

Well, lets hear it....any pros and cons out there? Anyone stay in these cabins? Any comments would be appreciated! I dont mean to drive all of you crazy as I AM, I need feedback! Susan

People who stayed in this balcony cabin stated that they couldnt even USE the balcony because it is very foward on the ship and a wind tunnel effect is created for one thing that was so bad that they couldnt even open the Balcony door while the ship was sailing... ILOVEDOXIES stayed in this cabin on the Fools Cruise that you were on Serene, { I Think } and stated it was a truly inferior balcony cabin.... Said it had absolutely no privacy as the Bridge is right there as well. and was going to write Carnival with these Complaints.... Others did write about this, too. Thats why I changed it.

What about the cabins I have now? Any comments on the Atrium?

Serene, by the way, thanks for your writings on the Miracle, and for you posting the Menus. You are SOOOO Great!

thanks for the compliment-- but also thank you for telling about that cabin. I did hear that the door to the balcony has a whistle sound. So I guess it really isnt worth the money for these balconies.

7228- there is a wall thereacross the hall with windows looking into the atrium. It is not an opened area. Its located midship and its a perfect location. I think you did a good move.

Someday I hope to retire on a cruise ship-- spend 50 weeks on a ship and take 2 weeks land vacation visiting my kids. That will be something eh? It sure would beat assisted living for sure..lol

Archived