Pre- cruise hotel Sheraton Roma Hotel

canpass

Although I have not stayed here, we will be going to Rome in December so I have spent alot of time researching hotels. I found the hotel reviews on this site very helpful when choosing my hotel. Here is a link to reviews for this hotel:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d229074-Reviews-Sheraton_Roma_Hotel_Conference_Center-Rome_Lazio.html

It appears to be in the business district, further away from tourist sites.

I hope this helps.

Although I have not stayed here, we will be going to Rome in December so I have spent alot of time researching hotels. I found the hotel reviews on this site very helpful when choosing my hotel. Here is a link to reviews for this hotel:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d229074-Reviews-Sheraton_Roma_Hotel_Conference_Center-Rome_Lazio.html

It appears to be in the business district, further away from tourist sites.

I hope this helps.

Thanks this is quite helpful. the reason I am looking at it is that if you book through NCL you get transportation to the ship which can be rather expensive. I see they have a shuttle into the city for a fee but it brings you back free. I have lots of time to consider all my options.

Thanks this is quite helpful. the reason I am looking at it is that if you book through NCL you get transportation to the ship which can be rather expensive. I see they have a shuttle into the city for a fee but it brings you back free. I have lots of time to consider all my options.

I would price any hotel on your own and then compare with NCL prices. That "free" shuttle may end up actually costing you much more!

I believe the hotel offers free transpotation to and from the hotel to the city. Not exactly sure where it drop you off and pickup. But remember the shuttle stops at a certain time, then you will have to take a cab back to the hotel which will be not cheap. Try this hotel. I never stays here but as an ex airline employee alot of employees stay here. http://www.hotel-la-residenza.com/eng/laresidenza/home.asp. Good luck.

Archived