Sea Pass Account

Good Morning

I just wanted to know if I needed a credit card in order to set up my seapass for me and my wife....or when i board can i take cash and set up our accounts..... can she have her oun account and I have mind?

Yes you may use cash and yes you may have separate accounts.

Here's info from the RCI FAQs:

An Onboard Expense Account is the cashless system used for all onboard purchases and services.

The account may be set-up with either a credit card or as a cash account. You may establish a master account and add guests from your stateroom or another stateroom as authorized purchasers on your account.

For each purchase made onboard the ship you will receive a receipt at the point of sale. A final statement will be delivered to your stateroom on the last night of your cruise vacation for your review.

Guests that set up an account with a credit card should verify the statement. If all purchases are correct, they will automatically be billed to the credit card.

Guests on a cash account will need to settle their statement onboard prior to disembarking. The ship will provide you with specific details.

Good Morning

I just wanted to know if I needed a credit card in order to set up my seapass for me and my wife....or when i board can i take cash and set up our accounts..... can she have her oun account and I have mind?

Last week I did my online check in and set up my account, it asks for your card details or you can select that you want to pay cash instead which we have done :)

Hope this helps.

Stacey x

Archived