aft balcony

where2now

I, too, have this cabin booked for an upcoming cruise. I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Princess comparing cabins, etc.

This particular cabin is 298 sq. feet. Along with D734, it is the largest of the BB cat. cabins. (The others range from 268 sq. ft. to 279 sq. ft.) It also has the largest balcony of all the other BB cabins. from what I remember the rep saying, on this deck, the balcony is covered. The Caribe deck (right above Dolphin) is 14 ft . from stern and the Dolphin deck is 20 ft. from stern.

Also, according to my notes, it has 2 twins that convert to a queen and and upper berth.

I have not been on this ship, so if I have misrepresented anything, please let me know!!

Thanks for the info. The princess rep also told me it was 298 sq ft with the balcony and the balcony was 12X8. That is a big balcony. I just was not sure if it was covered or not. Sounds like a great room and location!

We had an aft cabin on our Century cruise (no balcony, though) and absolutely loved it!!! It was very quiet because there were very few people ever came back there!!

When is your cruise??

Archived