daily spa passes

maggie0104

Hello, I've read a lot about weekly passes for the spa, but not much about daily (only a mention). Does anyone know how they work? Are they easy to get & can you get them ahead for specific days?

We will be on the Pearl in September, and while probably won't go to the spa each day, might be interested in 1 or 2.

Thanks!

ON my Epic cruise last Oct, the daily spa pass was $35 and had to be purchased the day it was used. I think if the spa was too busy, they didn't sell them. The wkly pass was $99, so if you are going 3 times, you should get the wkly pass, of course thats per person.

I spent a lot of time in the spa as it was wonderful!

Hello, I've read a lot about weekly passes for the spa, but not much about daily (only a mention). Does anyone know how they work? Are they easy to get & can you get them ahead for specific days?

We will be on the Pearl in September, and while probably won't go to the spa each day, might be interested in 1 or 2.

Thanks!

When I asked on our last cruise we were told that daily passes were only sold if all of the weekly passes were not. On our last Jewel cruise only 100 weekly passes were sold and they sold out quickly. We found that we do use the spa every day... most days twice... even when we are in port. A quick trip to the spa after being in port for a nice way to unwind before dinner.

This was my understanding too,that daily passes are not available if they sell out all the weekly passes. I've seen other people post that they were not able to get a daily pass. I've also read reports that they were increasing the price of the weekly pass and selling fewer of them on some ships.

Archived