JP Nadeau -- piano bar on board

JPNadeau

Howdy! My good friend Judy Jones showed me a printout from this site of people saying very nice things about my performance in piano bars on different ships. I wanted to say how pleased and proud I am and also to share new information. I was indeed cruising the Panama Canal with Princess and LOVING it. I am now at home in New Brunswick, Canada, "between gigs" as we say. My agent is clearing me for a cruise sometime soon and I will use this thread to let you know where I am. It is so exciting to run into familiar faces on different ships and it happens all the time, doesn't it? For those who are interested, I have just recorded a second CD. Many of you already have ALMOST FAMOUS; this next one is called MOONGLOW, with 21 tracks and a smattering of originals and includes my newest, biggest hit (so to speak) -- COLONOSCOPY (to die for!) I will check back here to see where this goes for forum responses, or you could reach me personally at my e-mail by clicking on my member profile or at jpnadeau11@hotmail.com So looking forward to partying with all of you in some other piano bar and who cares where, right? Some of you will remember the WANG WANG Club!!! What about our South America cruise on the Ryndam? Hawaii on the Statendam and on the Island Princess were good parties too. When I was on the DAWN Princess in Alaska, I was wearing tropical shirts sometimes and one guy asked "Why are you wearing a Hawaiian shirt in Alaska?" I told him, "Didn't you know? I am the DAWN 'Ho!" Har! Toodles, All o' y'all, JP Nadeau and thanks for the wonderful comments.

Hi! sorry about that. I don't believe I will be returning to HAL as crew, since I can be guest entertainer with other lines. You will enjoy Alaska, if this is your first cruise, and the ship is wonderful from my recollections of a Panama cruise on the Amsterdam a couple of years ago. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Jp,

So good to hear from you! We spent many happy nights with you in the Piano Bar on the Ryndam during the October, 2000 Panama Canal Cruise. Your wild rendition of the "Piano Man" is one of our fondest memories. Here's hoping you will be on the Maasdam Transatlantic, July 16-August 20, 2005!

Dan and Barb

Dear Dan and Barb, too much fun to hear from you, too. I see that you were on another of these threads that Judy Jones (mentionned earlier) had printed out for me. We may cross again, and "Piano Man" is still a favorite request. Thanks.

Over on the Princess board we're anxiously awaiting news of JP's next gig and trying to get a "fan club" cruise organized when we find out. All you HAL cruisers and JP fans could come with us - the more the merrier!:D

Cher Jean-Paul, I think it was on the Veendam where we had the pleasure of hearing you, I always requested "Danny Boy" and you sang :cool: it beautifully every time......thank you, and continued success..........jean

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I sang Danny Boy just the other night at a gathering. thank you for remembering. If you're interested, check the site for my next gig, and let me know if you would like a copy of my new CD -- MOONGLOW. Toodles, JP

Archived